Galen University provides market driven, transformative, experiential education for personal and social development. The University upholds the highest standards of human rights and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability, age, nationality or ethnicity in the administration of its admission and academic policies or any of its university programs and activities.
- A willingness to work hard, expand academic skills, strengthen character, respect others, keep abreast of social issues, analyze social problems, work in interdisciplinary groups and apply knowledge and skills acquired to solve social problems;
- Completed Graduate Admission Application Form
- 1 official copy of College/University Transcripts
- 2 copies Graduate Student Assessment (See additional assessment form)
- 1 written statement of purpose, in 500-8000 words, for your chosen degree field.
- 2 copies of National Identification Card
- Two passport size photographs
- A copy of applicant’s curriculum vitae
- Application Fee $60.00
- $750 Per Credit Hour
- Graduation Fee $350.00 (non-refundable)