The Office of Student Affairs created an environment that champions student support beyond the classroom. Student Affairs provides quality programs and services to students and the greater campus community. These programs and services are designed to enlighten, enrich and empower students to achieve their greatest potential in the pursuit of their academic and personal development.
- Provide leadership development focusing on leadership with integrity, community involvement, high academic achievement and concern for sustainable living;
- Promote academic scholarship through student support and retention services;
- Provide opportunities for student development through educational workshops, service learning and social activities;
- Provide life skills resources beyond the classroom in the areas of career development and counseling services
- A dynamic, multicultural environment that promotes sustainable development, individualism, human rights and well-being.
- A variety of academic and intramural activities, clubs and groups
- Creative, experienced faculty and support staff
- Current, in-demand, core-based courses with techniques to compete and strive uniquely
- Hands-on cultural experiences and exposure
- Life changing experiences to grow and improve their strengths
- Professional life coaches and counselorsResearch, experiments, constant discussions and interactions on local and global views
- Small classes with personalized attention for focused learning
- Technological exposure
- Traditional and E-Library accessibility